I will never stop banging on about the importance of good skin care, facials are essential to a good skin care regime. DIY facials are great but sometimes it’s more beneficial to receive a facial from a professional, get their advise and a tailored treatment from an expert.
Microdermabrasion is a fantastic, non evasive treatment that was once described as ‘plastic surgery – without the surgery’, bottom line is that it works. The treatment can be done using micro crystals or diamond tip suctions pads, it may sound scary but I promise you – it’s not! Keep reading to find out more about the benefits and why they can work for you.
- The treatment is not painful or damaging but delivers great results!
- Works by removing the top layer of cells i.e dead cells revealing new, plump skin beneath.
- Epidermal layers of the skin are rejuvenated leading to best collagen production which means plumper skin.
- Treatments are progressive so you should see a change after the first treatment.
- Effective for scars, acne, lines, wrinkle & stretch marks.
Please see before and after images below…
How the treatment is carried out.
Your face will be cleansed & toned to ensure it is free from makeup and oil, then your practitioner will inform you that the crystals will be applied to your face and then suctioned off with a low power vacuum or the skin will be stretched slightly in order for your practitioner to glide the precision diamond tip over the face to gently remove the top layer of skin. Once this is complete they will tone your face and add serum/moisturiser to complete the treatment – the treatment as a whole usually lasts 30 minutes – 1 hour.