This is a guide of my ultimate foundation tips that I have picked up over the years of working as a professional makeup artist!
- If wear foundation on a regular basis it is best to spend the extra money on buying foundation infused with active skin care ingredients such as Image I conceal.
- Always colour test your foundation along your jawline & centre of your face, look for the an exact match to your shoulders & chest.
- Moisten fingers tips or sponge and blend around the jawline for a flawless blend.
- Apply powder over top of foundation to set for a professional finish.
- If you have oil surfacing throughout the day, blot the area with a tissue and apply a light dusting of powder.
- Don’t use foundation to deepen skin tone, use a foundation that is your exact match. Deepen skin tone with contour & bronzer for a more natural look.
- Foundation and powders with pink undertones will makeup your skin look older if you are not naturally pink toned.
- Always apply foundation 10 minutes before applying foundation, the more the better.