For many people its difficult to apply eyeshadow to round eyes because they are unsure of how to shape the eye. Hopefully with these hints & tips you will find it easier and less daunting when applying shadow to round eyes.
- Shape the brows to an angular or straight shape to counter act the shape of the eyes.
- Use the deepest colours within the socket line of the eye to define this area, sweep outwards with a blending brush at the outer corner of the eye to elongate the eye.
- Apply the darkest colour to the outside of the eye, both upper and lower lids and blend upwards and outwards.
- Highlight the brow bone.
- Apply eyeliner in an upwards motion in the direction of the temple to lift the eye and create an almond shape.
- Curl lashes and apply mascara with more emphasis at the corner to lift the eyes.