Close set eyes is something that a lot of people I know struggle with makeup application techniques as they don’t want their eyes to appear smaller or closer together. By following these simple & easy hints it will ensure that this doesn’t happen…
- Keep the inner corners of the eyebrows as natural as possible.
- Highlight the inner eye.
- Use lightest colours towards the inner eye.
- Medium and darkest tones to be used on the outer portion of the eyes to sweep the eyes outwards & create the elision of the eyes being further apart.
- Highlight the brow bone.
- Curl the lashes, especially at the outer corner to lift them.
- Apply mascara, with more emphasis at the corners to lift the eyes.