Prominent eyes can be tricky to work with for many, especially beginners as it can be difficult to find a balance between defining the eyes but not enhancing the size. Lucky for you though if you follow my tips listed below, you should be able to strike that perfect balance! Let me know if these tips worked for you?
- Use a medium toned shade for your skin and apply this on the outer corner of your eyelid, close to the lash line and blend up towards the brow bone.
- Apply a dark shade close to the upper lash line and blend upwards to create a subtle smokey eye look that will define the eyes but won’t take the rest of the face.
- The lower lashline should also be defined to balance out the definition from the upper lash line.
- Highlight just below the arch of the eyebrow, not the full brow bone.
- Use a dark eyeliner within the lower waterline to help make the eyes look less prominent.
- Apply a single coat of mascara to define the eyelashes.