It’s been a while since I have updated my skin care regime but I was definitely in need of a mix up in my routine. So this time I decided to check out different product ranges before committing myself to a new regime, albeit I ended up mixing product ranges in my quest to find something perfect for my skin type which has been combination as of late.
My skin changes on a near daily basis, I know it sound impossible right?! One day I’ll wake up and it can be dry and tight then the next day I’ll wake up and I’ll have an oily t zone so I found something to cater for these changes…
- A quick, light cleanse with Cetaphil Gentle Cleanser. Apply to face with dry hands using circular movements and hot towel off with Liz Earle Pure Muslin Cloth.
- Apply 4-5 drops of SkinCeuticals Serum 10 Antioxidant to clean, dry skin.
- Apply a 5-10p sized amount of Estee Lauder Anti Oxidant Day Wear Cream to face and decollete.
- Apply SkinCeuticals Ultra Defense Mineral SPF – apply a 20p sized amount to face and neck.
- Double/triple cleanse with Cetaphil Gentle Cleanser by applying to face with dry hands using circular motions and hot towel off with Liz Earle Pure Muslin Cloth.
- Apply 3-4 drops of Advanced Night Repair Serum to face and decollete.
- Apply a small amount of Advanced Night Eye Repair below eyes and pat up to brow bone, following the curve of your eye.
- Apply 5-10p sized amount of Estee Lauder Nightwear Plus Cream to face, neck and decollete.
I should mention that I have recently boosted my skin care further by having 2 x SkinCeuticals Gel Peel spaced 2 weeks apart so I’m still riding the high waves of the effects from this treatment. My skin is brighter, tighter and when my skin settles down I’ve been completely blemish free!