Here’s the run down on the top 6 high street wedding dresses, I’ve mixed up the styles so hopefully there’s something for you in here and the best part? Well, there all affordable of course! Remember that this is your wedding dress though so never take it off the rack and wear it unless it fits you perfectly, I’d recommend purchasing and then investing in getting your dress tailored. That’s the secret to making affordable garments look expensive!
- Cailyn Wedding Dress NOW £297.50. This is a beautiful handcrafted gown with detailed tape work and lace detailing. It fastens with a concealed zip to the side panel of the dress, it’s dropped down from £595.00 so grab it before they sell out!
French Connection Cari Sparkle Wedding Dress £250.00 – This dress is one of my favourites from the list, it’s effortlessly bohemian. The embroidery brings attention to the waistline and the sparkle catches your eye as you move, the material is very floaty giving the dress a romantic feel.
- Quiz Maya Wedding Dress £89.99 – This wedding dress is a mixture of class & flash, the cut of the dress is wonderfully elegant with the boat neck line and the sequin detail of the dress aids to it’s playfulness!
- Ben De Lisi Cowl Dress £239.30 – This dress has a slight take on the grecian style with it’s relaxed design, it drapes beautifully down to the floor but the true show stopped of this dress is the low cut back.
- Monsoon Florence Embellished Dress £499.00 – Add a little vintage glamour to a bohemian theme in the wonderful bridal dress. It’s a very whimsical with tulle, pearl beads and crystals.
- Monsoon Marilyn Dress £249.00 – Add a little drama to your day with this beautifully crafted cowl neck, low sweeping back gown. It holds embellishments of crystals, pearls, beads and gems.