Lets take a look at the latest Spring style tips for 2018! I surveyed the catwalks, hunted down the best fashion tips and scrolled through pages and pages of the most on trend outfits right now, and it boiled down to these fabulous 7 trends that you mustn’t miss!
- Get ruched – who can resist this style? It cinches you in, in all of the right places helping to pull together that Kardashian-esque physique! Just keep it simple, ruching around the bust, waist and hips work best. Grab this slinky number just like the one pictured for just £20.00
- Asymmetric lines are everywhere on the catwalk for Spring 2018, make it wearable for you by sticking with a simple asymmetric neckline or bold asymmetric stripes. Who could say no to this dazzling 3 trend in 1 dress for only £8.00!
- Transparency is back with a bang for Spring 2018, am I a fan? Not exactly. I’m not on trend with the plastic look shoes, clear bags and visors etc but a beautiful sheer blouse I can get on board with. Think whimsical & chic in romantic colours and you are there or you can get dolled up and try on this striking Valentina Dress!
- Lilac & Lavender anyone? This soft purple hue that you will see in almost every shop window is taking over the pink shades for spring and I am in love. Go bold and wear a head to toe Lavender outfit or stick to simple tones and add a flash of this pretty hue with a statement bag, shoes and even a simple chiffon scarf. Take on 2 trends at once with this Ruffled Lilac Dress Shirt.
- All white everything. From structured suits to simple white spaghetti strap vests are back in fashion. I love this look but there is a trick to keeping the look polished… only wear items that fit you perfectly and where possible try to get the perfect matching shade of white so keep it from looking unbalanced. Pick up this Skinny White Tux Jacket and these matching High Waisted Belted Trousers.
- Double denim is back, baby! I don’t think I truly ever let go of this look and now it’s back I couldn’t be happier. For spring 2018, it’s all about the dark denim though so keep those acid wash Levi’s on hold for now. Shop the look now by bagging yourself this oversized Denim Jacket & these Skinny Fit Blue Jeans.
- Feathers are in, in, in! I love this trend although I never wear it for full outfits, either a nice skirt with a well fitted top or my favourite way to wear them is to accessorise. Who can resist an ostrich feather bag or wrap around? Pick up this wonderful little skirt for a £14.00 bargain or this fantastic accessory that will go with any outfit.
Let me know what you think of these trends for Spring 2018! Have you tried any of them?